I kind of made this one up on the fly based on the ingredients I had around the kitchen, and it turned out lovely. I hope you like it!
- 2 chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup original cream cheese
- 1/4 cup chipotle cream cheese
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1 tbsp basil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 can diced chipotle tomatoes, not drained
- Parmesan cheese for topping
- Angel hair pasta
WHAT TO DO:
- Start your pasta so that it’s ready by the time everything else is!
- Salt and pepper your cubed chicken
Melt butter over medium high heat in a skillet.
- Once melted, roast garlic. Once fragrant, toss in chicken. Let it cook for about two minutes on each side.
- Add in cream cheeses and parsley and basil. Lower heat to medium.
- Stir well so that cheeses melt.
- Add in lemon juice and diced tomatoes. Stir well so that the water from the tomatoes makes a nice sauce with the cheese.
- Turn heat to low. Cover and let cook for 10 minutes.
- Mix into drained pasta.
- Serve topped with Parmesan cheese.